Clean scalp and well-groomed hair.
- It cleans the hair, eliminates dandruff, itching and scalp irritations
- Contains Provitamin B5 and a complex of plant extracts
- Also recommended for treating seborrheic dermatitis
Action: Hair care, Anti-Dandruff
Antidandruff Shampoo with Ichthyol from Gerovital Treatment Expert effectively fights against persistent dandruff, and can even be used to relieve more unpleasant problems, such as seborrheic dermatitis.
One of the great enemies of hair beauty is dandruff. Although naturally present on the skin, in some cases it can multiply excessively.
Gerovital Tratament Expert shampoos have the role of normalizing sebum secretion, as well as the renewal rate of epidermal cells on the scalp, eliminating the unpleasant and unsightly effects of dandruff.
How to use
Depending on the needs, it is used 1-3 times a week, massaging both the hair and the scalp, for about 3 minutes. Rinse with plenty of water. Avoid contact with eyes. Immediately rinse the eyes in case of eye contact with the product.
Active ingredients and their role
- Piroctone Olamine, an essential antifungal in the fight against dandruff
- Ichthyol, with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties
- Provitamin B5, which maintains optimal hydration both at the level of the scalp and the hair
Ingredients listAqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ichthammol, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-7, Piroctone Olamine, Panthenol, Quaternium-22, Lauryl Pyrrolidone, Cocamide MEA, Propylene Glycol, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Salvia Officinalis Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, Betula Alba Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, alpha-Isomethyl Ionone
Rarely the list of ingredients can be changed. Check the ingredients listed on the label of the purchased product.